So everyone’s favorite summer, the time for school holidays and vacations, is nearly to over. This means that new school year will start for all pupils the very soon, and it is necessary to be fully prepared to it. To…
The solemn ceremony of announcing and awarding the winners of BYB-2019 took place.
This year, 603 applications were submitted for participation in the contest, 33 of which were included in the short list. After reviewing the business plans and then protecting them before the contest jury, 8 finalists were selected, whose projects were recognized the best.
So, this is the list of the winners who received non-repayable grants for the development of their business:
1. Manege pastures (Karaganda region) – 10 000$
2. Pants/Shtanishki “Erketai” (Shymkent)– 10 000$
3. Neurability (Petropavlovsk) – 15 000$
4. Itnation (Almaty) – 20 000$
5. QazAcademy (Almaty) – 20 000$
6. Stem Academia (Astana) – 35 000$
7. Family nut garden (Shymkent) – 50 000$
8. Motor oil processing to diesel fuel (Almaty) – 50 000$
Our congratulations to the finalists and we wish them further success in their business!